This PDF Pattern includes:
- pattern of the nude Teddy Fox;
- lists of necessary materials and tools;
- is not a step-by-step tutorial. This pattern is intended for those with sewing experience.
Using this pattern you can sew a teddy fox size 16 sm (6,3 in).
This pattern is for personal use only. Distribution and publication of this pattern is prohibited. You can sew and sell a toy according to my pattern.
Lists of necessary materials and tools:
- red viscose fabric 1/16 (35х25 sm);
- white viscose;
- black glass eyes 3-4 mm;
- fibre discs 18 mm for hands and head – 6 pcs, 25 mm for legs – 4 pcs;
- T-shaped cotterpins 28 mm – 5 pcs (I use large pins so that the mounts are secure. You need to increase the holes in the disks with an awl. You can use pins 20-25 mm.);
- oil paints or pastels for tinting
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
this little bunny is so adorable!!! he has the most precious face and whiskers,what a nice touch..cute little costume...very unique amongst small bunnies,especially the ears....very pleased..
Very lovely and fine art piece. This teddy doll looks very old in your hand.
Found forgotten in a box, waiting for a new period. I love this style.
I am very happy with this/my bunny.