This PDF Pattern includes:
- pattern of the Teddy bear;
- pattern of his shirt;
- pattern of his pants;
- lists of necessary materials and tools;
- is not a step-by-step tutorial. This pattern is intended for those with sewing experience.
Using this pattern you can sew a teddy bear size 17 sm (6,69 in).
This pattern is for personal use only. Distribution and publication of this pattern is prohibited. You can sew and sell a toy according to my pattern.
lists of necessary materials and tools:
- viscose fabric 1/16 (35х25 sm)
- black glass eyes 3-4 mm
- fibre discs 15 mm – 4 pcs, 20 mm – 6 pcs
- T-shaped cotterpins 28 mm. – 5 pcs
- oil paints or pastels for tinting
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
this little bunny is so adorable!!! he has the most precious face and whiskers,what a nice touch..cute little costume...very unique amongst small bunnies,especially the ears....very pleased..
Very lovely and fine art piece. This teddy doll looks very old in your hand.
Found forgotten in a box, waiting for a new period. I love this style.
I am very happy with this/my bunny.